Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm trying!

As you all know by now I am a self proclaimed "bad housewife." Although I am bad at it, this does not mean that I don't want to try and be good at it so as of recently I have been really trying. Here is how my efforts are going...

We had our good friends came and stayed with us a couple of weeks ago and as usual I had to do a whole house clean before they got there because I am not good at keeping up with everything. So after they left I thought to myself as I always do "I need to keep the house looking like this, if I just do a little every day it can stay like this." So I have been doing pretty good for the most part. I have even managed to get all but 3 loads of laundry done and put away. I am pretty proud of myself. Although to be totally honest I have not made our bed probably once in the past 3 months. But that's not that big of a deal right?

Another conclusion I came to recently is that all moms bake so I should try that too. I started with lemon poppyseed muffins. I was all excited yesterday when I woke up, I told Stella "mommy is going to make you some good muffins!" so I made them right away and proudly gave one to Stella who took one bit and said "I don't like 'em." I am going to try banana bread next.

No comments:

Post a Comment