Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Christmas Play

This is the first year Stella is old enough to be in our church's Christmas play. She was very excited when I told her that she would have to learn a song and dress up. Her first question was "what am I going to be?" "A sheep" I replied. Well, that apparently is not good enough for her. She wanted to know if there were any roles of butterfly, bumble bee, or fairy available. I told her not this year. Yesterday was the dress rehearsal so I wanted to get her excited. I talked about how she had to wear a white shirt and how all her friends would be there, etc. "Well I am not going to be a sheep, I am going to be a butterfly" she said. I once again explained how she couldn't be a butterfly and that soon enough she would get to audition for a part if she would like. It all went pretty smooth at dress rehearsal so we will see how my little butterfly does on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment