Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baby Theodore

Stella has quite the imagination so it does not suprise me that she plays pretend things all the time. It also didn't suprise me when she started talking about baby Theodore. This is the same Theodore from Alvin and the chipmunks but from what I understand he's a little younger. He shows up a lot and when he does it's always a good time.

I recently got a new cell phone and while we were there trying to set it up Baby Theodore started in with his antics again. From what I unterstand he kept trying to play games on the worker's computers, Stella would sigh and say "oh no, he is on the funputer (computer) again!" She would then run over to the computer, snatch him up and then bring him over to me. I would tell him not to do it and make him sit on my lap in time out until he escaped to go to the computer again. She literally did this forever and I was laughing so hard. Sometimes he sits in the front with me when we are driving and he also comes out to eat with us a lot. I am thankful she has such a great imagination, you never know what is going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment