Monday, September 20, 2010

Bieber Fever


Yes, we have it, Stella and I have the Bieber Fever. I don't care, and I am not apologizing for being almost 29 years old and liking teeny bopper music. It's good, I can dance to it and I don't have to worry about the content.

I had a rummage sale a couple of months ago when a little girl, maybe around 9 got out of the car with her grandpa. As she walked up the driveway I saw that she had a Justin Bieber shirt on so I knew instantly that we would be friends since we enjoyed the same type of music. So when she got closer to me I said "do you have Bieber fever?" To which she didn't reply. She simply looked at me like I was completely insane and should be hospitalized. So I followed up my unanswered question with "Well, we having it (pointing to Stella who was at that point drinking all the lemonade she was supposed to be selling at her lemonade stand)" Again, nothing but a blank stare from the girl.

Sometime I forget that not everyone understands my sense of humor, this was one of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment