Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 7

After we left and was done with our ministry time we had the complete blessing of being able to go and stay in a hotel for our last night in India. I didn't realize until we got to the hotel how completely exhausted I was. It was so nice to be able to decompress a little before we made the almost full day of travel back home. The rest of the trip was pretty smooth sailing...except when they almost didn't let us in the airport to go home...and then when one of our team members got very sick :(. God shined down on us again on the way home and once again almost all of us got a full row to ourselves on the plane ride home. When we arrived to Chicago I think it was possibly one of the best feelings ever. And then to arrive back home and get to hold my sweet babies in my arms, I could have not been any happier. I was then in a comma for about 2 days just constantly sleeping. I think once I was in my own home my body finally relaxed and I crashed. Dan said he was actually worried about me because I was sleeping so much lol.

The trip was an amazing experience, I feel so honored that I was able to go and spend time with these wonderful people, that so many of them just lovingly welcomed us into their lives. I will forever be in awe that God called me to go and the journey I was taken on from start to finish. This trip stretched my faith and I was able to see and feel the presence of God like never before. I will forever remember the faces, sights, smells, and emotions of that trip. Thank you so much to everyone who supported me in this great adventure, it would not have been possible without every one of you and I will never be able to thank you enough. xoxo

Here is a picture of me on the plane ride home

No comments:

Post a Comment