Saturday, February 18, 2012

FAQ about Insanity

So, since I talk about my insanity workout journey I have had a lot of people asking me about it and I LOVE it! I love to talk about it and answer any questions. I thought I would write a FAQ post about it incase anyone else wants to know. So here it goes...

Q: what do you think of insanity?
A: this is a tricky one to answer for me, let me state once again that it is the hardest thing I have ever done, it is pretty brutal in my opinion BUT I want to make a big change and I know without a doubt that sticking to this exercise routine will do that. So it's truly a love/hate relationship, lol

Q: is it really hard?
A: YES! But it is definitely "doable" I also like the fact that I have something to work on and I have been able to see my improvement.

Q: how much weight have you lost?
A: I am not weighing myself until I am done with the program. Personally I am more concerned with my size and how I look rather than my weight. When I started I couldn't even do 1 push up, now I can do several at a time. I know I am building muscle so if I am not losing a ton of pounds I do not want to get discouraged because I know I am building muscle.

If you have any other questions please ask, I really do love it. This is a journey for me and talking about it to others make it so much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment