Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day




I am blessed to have a wonderful dad. My relationship with my dad has changed and grown so much over the years, he is one of the most important people in my life. We operate on the same "wave length" and often times understand each other exactly when no one else does.




I am also beyond blessed with a wonderful husband. We have been together since he was 17 and I was 18...I know, I know, I'm a cougar. I would never have imagined that my high school sweetheart would become my husband and 2 years later my baby daddy. AND that he would be such an amazing baby daddy. Dan is so great with our kids, he loves being with us and makes us his first priority. I fall more in love with him every time I see him with our babies.




So Happy Father's Day to both the Dans in my life. I love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment