Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am in love with a new man


Yes, it's true. I am completely head over heels in love with another man. He has stolen my heart. He smiles when I walk into the room and I feel the same exact joy right back. He is my sweet sweet baby boy.
I feel like I don't talk about Carter enough on here. It's probably because he is not the one saying or doing crazy things all the time. I'm sure in the couple years to come I will have plenty of awesome stories about him and the crazy things he will do and say. Anyways I would just like to state how completely in love I am with him. He is the sweetest boy in the whole world. He smiles and laughs constantly, he is always in a good mood...unless he is hungry and you don't feed him right away but who wouldn't be crabby then right? He also just cut both his bottom teeth this week. He is growing up so fast and I am enjoying him so much. I am so thankful that God blessed us with yet again such a beautiful child. Mommy loves you Butter!

1 comment:

  1. Katie! I loved this post! Aren't little boys so sweet! I am sure you will have lots of funny stories soon....

    ReplyDelete