Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My title

When setting up your blog it asks you to create a title and this is serious. I mean one statement that has to say so much, it's a lot of pressure. So, I was trying to think of something creative, something that described who I was as a person. And this is what I came up with. Good mom, Bad housewife. I am sure that I am a good mom and a good wife however, I also know without uncertainty that I am not a good housewife.

I love my little family more than life itself. I have a wonderful husband and an amazing daughter. I love being a wife and mom, its who I am. But, I have a little secret... I am a horrible housewife. I don't like to cook and I hate to clean. I wasn't born with one "housewife" gene in my body. Luckily I don't have an anal husband and since he helps make some of the mess and only helps clean up occasionally he doesn't get upset with my lack of domestic skills.

Here's the ironic part to all of this. My mom is a cleaning machine and my dad is an amazing cook. And, being their only daughter I know they desire for me to follow in their footsteps. Sorry mom and dad, I know I've let you down.

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are so lucky he is not anal.... Josh gets all crazy when I leave my purse in the wrong place!!

    ReplyDelete