Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pooping

Pooping for me has now become a group event. Mom's of small children will totally understand this. For some reason when I have to go #2 everyone has to come with me. Today I had Carter (who I bring in there with me so Stella isn't left with him alone), Stella and the dog. As I was sitting there Stella started to rub my back coaching me along. I told her that was nice but that mommy didn't want to be touched while she was using the bathroom. When she heard that I had gone she she began to cheer saying "hurray mommy!" and then gave me a big hug and said "thank you mommy, thank you for going bad poopy." Sadly this is the most encouragement I have received in a long time and it was from an almost 3 year old for going to the bathroom. Maybe one day I will be able to go to the bathroom by myself...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment