Thursday, May 20, 2010

Unrealist Expectations




I have a bone to pick with you Kendra, Kourtney and other celebrities including but not limited to Heidi Klum, Kelly Rippa, Jessica Alba, and that girl that keeps getting pregnant by Matthew Macconahay. You are making normal people like me want to jump off a building or more appropriately drown myself in the nearest pool. You make it seem like an attainable goal to be back in a string bikini at the very latest 3 months after you give birth. And it's not! It's not realistic for normal moms. How am I supposed to wear a string bikini when my stomach is now covered in stretch marks? And how are those little triangles supposed to hold my now DD sagging boobs up? HOW Kendra? HOW Kourtney? I saw both of you when you were pregnant and you were fatties, you made us feel normal, now you have to go and lose all your weight and put on a bikini and act like you never had a baby. Well shame on you celebrities. Shame on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment